Monday, May 31, 2004

Shaken, not stirred

Bob Woods, chairman of the Industry Advisory Council and president of Topside Consulting Group, will speak on enterprise content management, "are we ready to break the code?" At the NCC AIIM June social at the International Spy Museum.


Tito Maury said...

I was searching the web and found your entry this post I really like your site and found it worth while reading through the posts. I am looking to publish a comprehensive site reviewing many different articles and blogg. Please feel free to take a look at my blog at strategic planning software and add anything your want.

Tito Maury said...

Hi Alice Marshall, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on process strategic planning I somehow ended up on your page. As your process strategic planning is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I
stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about lighting photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.