The United States Patent and Trademark Office
invites you to the
11th Annual Independent Inventors Conference
September 8-9, 2006 at 8 a.m.
600 Dulany Street. Alexandria, VA
Join top officials from the United States Patent and Trademark Office and successful inventors and entrepreneurs to learn effective strategies to help protect and market your BIG IDEA!:
• Stephen M. Pinkos, Deputy Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property
• John Doll, Commissioner for Patents
• Lynne Beresford, Commissioner for Trademarks
• Gregory Hart, a finalist in the History Channel's recent Modern Marvels Invent Now Competition
• Louis Forman, CEO of Eventys and executive producer of the upcoming PBS series Everyday Edison's
Register today, seating is limited!
Registration Fee: $50 per person for both days (includes all sessions and presentations, refreshments, lunch and a networking reception on Friday evening).
First time attendees are invited to participate in a pre-conference seminar on September 7, 2006 from 5-7 p.m.
To register for the conference, please visit www.uspto.gov/web/offices/com/iip/iiconf/ or call the National Inventors Hall of Fame at 330.849.6903
For more information, please call the Inventors Assistance Program at 571.272.8850.
Monday, August 21, 2006
USPTO 11th Annual Independent Inventors Conference
Posted by Alice at 8/21/2006 05:52:00 PM