Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New to me local writers blogs

Editorial Inspirations; A place to explore grammar quirks as well as discuss the world of publishing.


Narrative Nonfiction; Telling Stories That Are True

GreenListDC Blog, Information and commentary about green living, green events and green issues in the Washington, DC area.


Debbi Mack: My Life on the Mid-List, a few reflections on the writing life

Let's not listen

Jeff Porro: Tough Talk in Hard Times

Word Kitchen, where copy cooks

Rebellion, at the intersection of design and activism

Kinetics
, From lab to park bench

One Tomato at a Time

3 comments:

Dan Kulpinski said...

Thanks for the mention, Alice!

Debbi said...

Thanks, Alice! I appreciate the mention.

I'll also have to take a look at the green blog you have on the list. I also have a green blog called Green Reality Check at http://greenrealitycheck.blogspot.com/

It's "One blogger's quest to discover what it really means to be green and sustainable--or not." :)

Carol said...

Alice - Thanks so much for listing me among such great company!