Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Re-Engineer Your Sales Process
CPCUG Entrepreneur and Consultant SIG
Saturday, September 11, 2004, 1:00-3:15 pm
Check-in: 12:30 pm
Program: 1:00 pm sharp!
Cleveland Park Library
1st Floor Meeting Room
3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC
Speaker: Ken Smith, Principal, Sandler Sales Institute; Founder, Professional Achievement Group Inc.
Do you feel your sales process isn't as effective in today's technology marketplace? Are you finding more pressure on price?Are you frustrated by the endless "stalls" of prospects? And, does it seem as if some of your new prospects have heard it all before?
If any of this sounds familiar, then join us to hear Ken Smith present new approaches for professional selling and client development. Ken has worked extensively with those in the technology, professional services, and financial industries. His presentation will address the following:
* Why conventional sales approaches for technology and professional services are no longer as effective
* Why traditional selling tactics often turn you into an unpaid consultant
* How to deal with the "think it overs" and the "maybes" that never become clients
* How to qualify prospects quickly by helping them discover why they should, or should not, do business with you
* What self-limiting beliefs and outlooks can keep you from achieving the sales success you deserve
Ken will also present a systematic sales process that is repeatable, predictable, and more powerful than the approaches used by your competition.
Speaker: Ken Smith is a sales force development expert specializing in executive sales consulting and sales productivity training. An enthusiastic speaker, he informs, entertains, and motivates presidents, CEOs, other senior managers, and sales professionals.
Posted by Alice at 9/07/2004 01:39:00 PM