Monday, October 18, 2004
Netpreneur Exchange, venture capital series
Living with Venture Capitalists Post-Investment
DATE: Tuesday, October 19, 2004
TIME: 7:00 am - 8:00 am Registration, Continental Breakfast and Networking
8:00 am - 9:30 am Program
9:30 am - 10:00 am Networking
LOCATION: Ritz Carlton -Tysons Corner - 1700 Tysons Blvd., McLean, Virginia
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Entrepreneurs (first time and repeat), their Advisors, etc.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
Come learn what life is like after a venture capital deal closes and how it impacts you and your business. You will hear leading experts in the Mid-Atlantic venture community, including four partners from the area's leading venture firms, candidly discuss the investor-entrepreneur relationship that follows the closing of a venture deal. Important lessons will include the following:
· What value-add can you expect from VC's (and how to maximize it)?
· What are the VC's expectations after the deal has closed?
· How to keep the investor - entrepreneur relationship from going sour?
· What to expect when visions for the company begin to diverge?
· When should you seek additional venture capital?
Posted by Alice at 10/18/2004 10:22:00 AM