As an opportunity to introduce Document Engineering Services, we would like to invite you to be our guest at a free seminar on "Supporting Universal Business with Open Standards". This is an opportunity to hear about exciting new developments as well as international projects that use open standards for e-government and electronic business. Specifically:
* the business aspects of open standards
* the European Government e-Procurement Interoperability project
* management and governance challenges in universal business applications
* the document exchange standards landscape
* Tim McGrath,the Managing Director of Document Engineering Services and author of "Document Engineering: analysing and designing document for business informatics and web services"
* Jon Bosak, Distinguished Engineer,Corporate Standards Office of Global Government Strategy, Sun Microsystems and Chair of the OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) Technical Committee. He organized and led the working group that created XML and served for two years as chair of the W3C XML Coordination Group.
* Michael P. Onder, USDOT-Federal Highway Administration.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Supporting Universal Business with Open Standards Meeting
NEXT Friday, April 25, 2008, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.