CodeCon is the premier showcase of cutting edge software development. It is an excellent opportunity for programmers to demonstrate their work and keep abreast of what's going on in their community.
All presentations must include working demonstrations, ideally accompanied by source code. Presentations must be done by one of the active developers of the code in question. We emphasize that demonstrations be of *working* code.
We hereby solicit papers and demonstrations.
* Papers and proposals due: December 15, 2005
* Authors notified: January 1, 2006
Possible topics include, but are by no means restricted to:
* community-based web sites - forums, weblogs, personals
* development tools - languages, debuggers, version control
* file sharing systems - swarming distribution, distributed search
* security products - mail encryption, intrusion detection, firewalls
Note - I think they are serious about code that actually works.