This year we are especially interested in receiving submissions from the public sector (local, state, and federal governments.) For 2006, our re-charged, revved up Conference sessions will be divided into five themes:
• Content Management Architecture, Infrastructure, and Applications
• Data, Image, and Content Capture: The On-Ramp to an ECM Solution
• Centralizing Your Assets: Store, Retrieve, and Preserve
• Communicate, Collaborate, and Manage - "Can You Hear Me Now?"
• Making the Invisible Visible: Measure, Monitor, and Analyze
Deadline for submitting your presentation proposal(s) is September 19, 2005.